Aquila’s Company Fact Sheet
Year Founded 1982
Beth Kelly Hatt CTP, Founder
Danielle Timmons, Partner
Melanie Colpitts, Partner
Scope of Services
- Aquila specializes in creating and sustaining tourism excellence. They do this by:
- Delivering excellence in shore excursions, as they are the preferred tour operator of cruise lines in Saint John, New Brunswick
- Coaching tour operators and destinations throughout the world through the Center for Cruise Excellence and their programs, which include Shore Excellence and Guide Excellence, and a new Tour Guide Excellence online program
- Offering consulting services within the Tourism Industry on Trade Excellence, and a wide variety of other topics
- Offering Voluntouring Programs for travellers to Travel with Purpose and make a difference in destinations around the world
- Chartering trolleys for conferences and events in Saint John, New Brunswick
Most Recent Awards and Accolades
- Leading Tour Operator for Canada/New England, Carnival Cruise Line
- Beth Kelly Hatt, Medal of Merit, Association of Canadian Port Authorities
- Beth Kelly Hatt, WEF17 Award of "Iconic Women Creating a Better World for All", Women's Economic Forum
- Export Award Finalist, Opportunities New Brunswick
- Beth Kelly Hatt, RBC Trailblazer Award Finalist, RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards
- Cruise Champion, Port Saint John
For more on Aquila’s Awards and Accolades, click here.
Memberships and Accreditations
- Florida Caribbean Cruise Association (FCCA)
- Atlantic Canada Cruise Association (ACCA)
- Cruise Line International Association (CLIA)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Businesses
- Saint John Region Chamber of Commerce
- Cruise Saint John
- Hospitality Saint John
- Tourism Industry Association of New Brunswick
Media and Public Relations Contact
Beth Kelly Hatt or Melanie Colpitts
Aquila Tours Inc
My family of 6 with 4 kids ages 6-11 took the Top 10 Tour of Saint John and the Bay of Fundy. Rennie was our guide and Les was our driver. Our day was outstanding. We saw it all and learned a lot. Beautiful sites and fun trivia and activities from Rennie. Not one complaint from any of the children on this 6.5 hour tour=2 thumbs up!!!
The tour guide was fantastic. Highly recommend a tour with Mr. Ian Patrick. He knows things inside-out and gave a fantastic and very interesting tour.
My husband and I took the Top 10 of Saint John. What a wonderful tour. Diane was the best tour guide we have had in years! Nothing better than seeing the sights and learning about the area from someone who loves the area so much. Thank you Diane!
We took the St Martins and Bay of Fundy tour in October 2019, Phyllis was our tour guide and is a wealth of information and a lot of fun to interact with. I had been to the Bay of Fundy previously but I got more information about the Bay and local areas than I ever dreamed of. Her knowledge really made the tour, she is a "keeper".
George & Judy Colajezzi